The objective of the Act is to improve the livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Your Rights under MGNREGS
- With this job card you are entitled to apply for work at any time.
- If you apply for work, employment has to be given to you within 15 days.
- When you apply for work, make sure that you get a dated and sign receipt.
- If you do not get employment within 15 days, you are entitled to the unemployment allowance
- All workers are entitled to the statutory minimum wage.
For more information kind click this link MGNREGA
Every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
At least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment
How To Apply
One can apply through the village employment council.