Resubelpara Community & Rural Development Block
Resubelpara C & RD Block
Resubelpara Development Block is one of the oldest block in the country. It was created on the 2nd of October, 1952 as "Commissioner Development Project Office"
. Its foundation stone was laid down on the 13th of February, 1951 by His Excellency,the then Governor Lt. Jaram Das Daulat Ram of undivided Assam. Shri. Lawrence
Ingty, ACS was the first Project Executive Officer.
Resubelpara Development Block is bounded on the North by the Goalpara District of State of Assam, on the East by Rongjeng and Kharkutta C & RD Blocks, on the South
by Songsak and Rongram C & RD Blocks and on the West by Dadenggiri C & RD Block. The headquarter of the Block is located in Resubelpara town.